The price is very very far apart. One sem in Taylor's can pay for one and a half year in TARC. amazing huh?
BUT!!! the quality in Taylor's is waaaaay better from the floor to the roof and everything in between.
Back to topic, Choux Chantilly is also known as puff pastry! yummy yummy!
150g bread flour
For the Chantilly Cream
200g whipping cream
30g icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Place butter, salt, sugar and milk in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Immediately, add in all the bread flour and stir the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Continue to cook, stirring at all times till mixture is not sticking to the pot.
- Transfer dough in a mixing bowl and leave to cool slightly.
- Add in the eggs one at a time.
- Pipe into desired shape and bake at preheated oven 190 C.
- For chantilly cream, whip cream till thickened slightly. Sift the icing sugar and add the cream. Add vanilla essence to mixture.Leave to cool in refrigerator.
- When patry is done, slice pastry in half and fill it up with chantilly cream. Sift icing sugar on top and serve.