Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday kids!

Did this quite some time ago. The frosting for dhamien is way too sweet but the one for sandra is just nice. sweet frosting, non-sweet but chocolatey cupcake.Nice balance.

Happy 1st Birthday Dhamien!





And......jeng jeng jeng....Selamat Hari Merdeka!!!my sis helped me in this...

sorry...colour is abit off. I have no idea why. I know, hey! you can't eat Malaysian Flag! It's against the law but.....as long as nobody knows! teehee..but hey! why am i posting it in blog then? That's simply because...nobody reads my blog! That's why! im such a genius =.='

3 comments:

Mr. Ombak said...

haha. dont worry suet. i made a gigantic Malaysian flag out of pulut, and ate it. even got into malaysian book of record. no police came knocking my door. hehe

cindir-rela said...

hei, saya penah bagi cupcake kat my bo0 tulis" happy anniversary" tuk anniversary kami yang ke 2 bulan..haha..gedik kan? but i think that cupcake is the sweetest thing ever yang kite bleh bagi kat orang...i remember that day tengok muke bo0 saya yang sangat shock n cam nak nangis terharu kot..haha..

sharonliew said...

hahaha...how sweet..yeap! lagi2 kalu buat sendiri.die terharu fikir "awek aku pandai masak nih..bleh dijadikan isteri ni!" hahaha