Sunday, November 2, 2008

it was halloween

I was deciding between a clown or Harley Quinn. Then i jumped to The Grim Reaper since the costume is easy to make but ended up with....i dont know what.

Went to college looking like that. Everybody was practically staring at me and it was Career Day, none of the hotel representative wanted me.none approach me. T.T
some got scared and fell from the chair.wtf...
Luckily, all the lecturers were understanding enough to allow me to enter the class.haha..



i have no idea what i was....so i guess i'll be a goth who's dead because someone cut my throat and slashed my face cause im a pretty goth and goth aren't meant to be pretty.
haha.
so, for halloween, i went to Euphoria with few of my friends.




i was an angry ghost.


Didn't spent much time taking pictures. So, closing up for this halloween.

4 comments:

Mr. Ombak said...

seram~

Suet said...

huhuhu..trima kasih

Suet Li said...

who did your makeup!?!?!? why so good one!!
eh suck la u omg all the cookies and cakes i want them T_________T

sharonliew said...

i do myself la...use liquid eyeliner and red lipstick and black eyeshadow only