Tuesday, August 11, 2009

6days and counting

Being sick for 6 days is no where near fun! My cold is so bad that my ears are all swelled up and my throat's skin are tearing up. Is that even possible? NOT FUN! NOT FUN AT ALL

I went to cameron on saturday, a school trip and all I remember was blowing my nose, covering my nose, coughing, eating porridge and did I mention blowing my nose?
I slept the whole time in the bus, hence, limited picture. T_T Oh! Oh! I remember buying some stuff..more like nescino, flowers, cherry tomatoes, strawberries, of course, corn and some sweet potatoes and god! was the corn sweet and juicy!!

That should be all for cameron, since I dont remember most of it..Then, on sunday, we celebrated Irene's birthday~
Her aunty made this two yummy food!


One is of course, my favourite! Ayam rendang..



And this is called "kolak" . It contains banana,ubi kentang, "sok ee"and some misc. stuff
We played some games and thats it. I'm not a good blogger, when I'm sitting facing the laptop, my mind goes blank. Why is it that my sis is the world famous blogger and I can't seem to blog. I wanna earn some cash too! So, anyone have any idea on how to blog, do let me know!

No comments: