Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bonjour Malaisie!

I really should start writing seriously. For one, my English is getting worse by the day. Anyhowwww, I'm back to school and this term, I'm learning French! Now, listen.

Bonjour Malaisie! Je m'appelle Sharon. Je suis etudiante au Brevet de Technicien Hotellerie. J'ai vingt ans. Comment allez vous?

You can say that that's basicly all I know. It's two line now but give me a few more month, you'll think I'm a french girl with mata sepet! Oh ya! Before I forget, I'm looking for people who can speak french! Come talk to me. I seriously need to brush up my french!

Last thursday, me and Fatin went to Loft. No, we don't club. We're not clubbers material. We're much more like losers than clubbers. BELIEVE ME. We were there to support our dear friend raeesa for her competition Most Wanted Ruummate! and she won Most Stylish and 2nd Runner-Up! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! And she shaved her head like Ciara. Probably helped her in winning Most Stylish.

Moving on, I finished reading the whole colection of Twilight Saga and read half of her fifth book! The Midnight Sun. That should be all for now, like I've mentioned before, there's really nothing interesting about me....except that I karaoke now! Teehee..

Au revoir et a bientot!

No comments: