Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My ankle

I sprained my ankle!! T________T
I sprained my ankle while playing badminton yesterday.
This is exactly what happen. I'll illustrate it with pictures for easier understanding..
No, forget it...its way too hard to draw on paint without using any mouse..
but here's a picture of my ankle.
The bengkak is three times the size wey!!
This is the first time i sprain my ankle..huhu..so im excited..in a way..
When it happened, i could hear my ankle go kreeeek! like in the movies....like you cracking you knuckles, only you crack 20 of your knuckles at the same time!
I planned to bake something today..too bad i got a sprained ankle..i have to hop around the house.. T__T

3 comments:

jo said...

ape dah jadi sama kamu?
tuh la baru tak jumpe beberapa hari dah sakit..
mesti rindu aku kan?

RYSA said...

get well soon :)
tak dia rindu saya la :)
rindu awak juga

Suet Li said...

WAHHHHHHH!!! kesiannn