Friday, March 6, 2009

OH MY GOD!!


ok, im going to start blogging again! I have so many things to write now but first things first, I found the picture of the sudoku cake I made for Fatin.



Secondly, I went to Jason Mraz's concert. That's right and it was the awesomest concert ever..actually, this is my first concert. I'm such a concert virgin but not anymore. I had to stand the whole 3hours. Luckily his performance was awesome. His voice was great, even better than what you hear from his albums. Pendek cerita, AWESOME! Padan muka Fatin Johanna bt. Ahmad Shariffudin!! haha.

Thirdly, I have fishes! Actually, I had 3 fishes, all died. I just got new ones. Two new RM2 fishes.

Forthly, I'll be going to Sheraton Subang Hotel & Towers for my industrial trainning starting this April. And planning to go to Koh Phangan after my trainning which will be in June but I haven't send in my proposal yet.

Fifthly, I made some cookies and brownies to sell during the Youth2009 and the responce was overwhelming. Sold out cookies and brownies in no time. I bought a new ELBA oven.43L. Now i can bake more in less time. Baked some tiramisu, more honeystar cookies, more pecan nut cookies, more blondie brownies, more macadamia cookies.

No comments: